We are constantly on the lookout for motivated, curious developers to join our team in either Oslo, Bonn, Amsterdam, or London. So if you are interested in working with us leave us an application!
From defining the future home with IKEA to building decentralized platforms with Coinbase; we are in the business of breaking new grounds. As one international team across offices, we have all the skill-sets needed to help businesses adapt to an increasingly complex world.
We’re committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels comfortable, regardless of their identity, experiences, and beliefs. We want BB to be a place where you can try out new things with the risk of failing, where you can take ownership over your own work without being micromanaged, and where there’s a low barrier for coming up with ideas — no matter your job title or discipline.
Work-life balance shouldn’t be a perk, but a given. We strongly believe in flexibility, knowing that creativity doesn’t always happen between 9 and 5. At BB you’ll be given a lot of freedom, which means managing your own priorities, trying out new things, and working a flexible hours scheme.
Development at BB
We have a full spectrum in-house development team (front-end, back-end, ML, AI, Data Science, SRE, Creative technologies, XR, etc.), and we take pride in creating outstanding products and services by constantly experimenting and testing new technologies. We draw from a wide range of technologies and research areas for the products and services we build, so knowing what tools fit the job is more important to us than thinking in terms of a single programming language or framework.
At the moment we are especially looking for developers with front-end experience and the ability to work independently on front-end projects, here our usual stack is typescript with react or next.js, Vercel, and often Sanity. You don't need to know all this of course, and if you are more full stack and know more things as well that's only a bonus!
As a developer at BB, you will
- Collaborate closely with a team of product designers and developers across our four different offices to build world-class products and services for ourselves, clients, and partners.
- Help define, design, and develop products and services, working on everything from web-scale backends to beautiful pixel-perfect landing pages, feature-rich web apps, to VR apps and data science tools
- Work with a wide range of technologies which includes but is not limited to Typescript, React, Next.js, Vercel, Sanity
- Deploy big applications using Kubernetes, apps in the app-stores, quick pages with Netlify, or old-school deployment with Rsync.
- Experiment and test new technologies — and share your knowledge and insight with others.
What you can look forward to
- Doing things together Working across offices, we like to get together as often as we can. When not in the midst of a global pandemic we like to get together as often as we can across offices. Yearly trips, meetups, parties and dinners, or work on interesting projects together.
- Power your own idea Do you have a project you've always dreamed of? A company you admire, or a problem you are dying to solve? At BB you'll have a say in what projects we take on.
- Remote when you need: While it is preferred that you are based in one of our four locations, we are open to remote work as long as you live less than 3 hours from our main timezone (CET), and can travel to one of our offices within about half a day for the occasional project kick-off, workshop or social gathering
- Parental leave and baby bonus We have designed our very own “baby kit”, which includes a kr 20.000/€2.000 bonus so you can get a head start on your new parental adventures.
- Keep it healthy We provide an extensive support package that includes a solid health insurance, sponsored therapy sessions, access to physiological treatment and a lot more.
- Conferences and courses You'll get a yearly budget of kr 15.000/€1.500 to go wherever you need to stay inspired and learn new things.
How does this work?
Tell us a little about yourself, what kind of role you are interested in, where you’d like to work, and how you’d contribute to BB. If we see that your profile could be a good fit, we’ll connect with you to discuss this further. Please include your CV and feel free to add links to a personal website, projects or similar.
To get a better feel for what we care about as a company, our perks, and our work philosophy, check out our A-Z.
Select a cityApply